This list is not exhaustive, the decision on the admissibility of a particular act and the measure of punishment is made by the administration in each specific case. Also, by the decision of the administration, any resource can be recognized as violating the principles of the community and deleted, even without a direct violation of the following rules.
Among other things, do not forget about the legislation.
What is forbidden on XGM:
1. Incorrect messages
- 1.1 Public use of profanity both in an open and in a veiled form. Violation of the rule in the user's nickname leads to the deletion of the account without warning.
- 1.2 Illiteracy and slang in an amount that does not allow you to understand what is written.
- 1.3 Use of languages other than Russian and English. The exception is resources and projects in other languages. To create such resources, you need to coordinate with the Administration.
- 1.4 excluded
- 1.5 Abuse of formatting (color text, bold, italics, etc.), use of pseudographics, ASCII-art, Zalgo text.
2. Disrespectful attitude to the interlocutors
- 2.1 A direct insult to the user.
- 2.2 Provocation of other users to violate the rules.
- 2.3 Writing reviews criticizing the author's personality
3. Actions of Administration representatives
- 3.1 Discussion of the actions of moderators (ODM) to prevent violations of the rules on XGM and in its groups on other services. To appeal against the actions of a representative of the Administration, see below.
- 3.2 Taking on the functions of a moderator. To report a violation, there is a button ! in projects, resources and comments.
- 3.3 Intentionally causing reputational damage to the XGM community including spaces outside the site and outside its groups on other services.
4. Meaningless messages
- 4.1.1 Posting meaningless messages (flood).
- 4.1.2 Posting comments that are not related to the discussion (offtopic). Only deviation from the topic is allowed.
- 4.1.3 Posting comments of a special type (reviews, order fulfillment, ...), which are not such type. A warning is issued, and in case of repeated violations - points with the comment removal.
- 4.2 and 4.3 are excluded
- 4.4 Discussion of topics of political, national or religious orientation.
5. Ads and paid service
- 5.1 Public spam - placement of advertisements without the consent of the community.
- 5.2 A link to materials that require registration for viewing.
- 5.3 Unacceptable ads from third party communities. Posting links to groups of social networks, instant messengers and personal sites is allowed only in your own projects, blogs and specially designated fields where this is indicated.
- 5.4 Placement of paid services not agreed with the Site Administration.
6. Invalid profile information
- 6. The same restrictions apply to the user profile as for resources and comments.
7. Abuse of access
- 7.1 Registration of two or more accounts (this includes fakes, clones, multiaccounts), including for cheating comments, ratings, views and votes in polls. If you forgot your password, use password recovery instructions or contact us.
- 7.2 Transferring access to the account to other people, services or bots.
8. Incorrect placement of images
- 8.1 Placement in the content of resources of images attached through third-party hosting, except in cases where it is not provided for uploading images to the site.
- 9 now 7.1
10. Incorrect use of the "Questions" module
- 10.1 Placement of several questions in one resource.
- 10.2 Creating a resource of the "Question" category without a question.
- 10.3 excluded
- 10.4 Creating a resource whose name does not reflect the essence of the issue.
- 10.5 Re-creating a single question.
- 10.6 Creating a question that is not related to the selected project.
11. Non-compliance with the rules of registration of resources
- 11.1 The resource must be directly related to the project in which it is being created. The exception is the project Other.
- 11.2 excluded
- 11.3 The project administration has the right to put forward additional requirements for the design of the resource and the quality of the content submitted for publication in this project (a list of such requirements is usually available on the main page or in the project menu).
- 11.4 Having been refused publication, it is impossible to repeatedly and repeatedly send an application without fulfilling the conditions of the moderator. This is fraught with the deletion of the resource, a comment or a ban.
I violated the rules. What now?
Appeal of moderators' actions
In some cases, the Administrator can cancel the warning.
There are three ways to appeal: