XGM Forum
Сайт - Статьи - Проекты - Ресурсы - Блоги

Форуме в режиме ТОЛЬКО ЧТЕНИЕ. Вы можете задать вопросы в Q/A на сайте, либо создать свой проект или ресурс.
Вернуться   XGM Forum > Warcraft> Академия: форум для вопросов
Ник
Пароль
Войти через VK в один клик
Сайт использует только имя.

Ответ

LORDSTORM

Опыт: 57
Активность:
Decoding Protection of a Wc3 Map
Hello, it s really difficult for me , to read as a german this site^^. But by the help of more translatorn, i could registrate me.
Like i said in the title, i want to deprotect a map. Xdep and other deprotector didn't work. And manul i couldn't do it,too. More deprotector Programs are from here ( the best: xdep). So i want to ask here. Can someone deprotect the map and upload it?? Please answer in english but when you can't , still answer in your language. I hope you can help me.

For all who can t speak english here:

Для всех которые могут t поговорить английскую язык здесь:

Здравствулте!, оно s действительно трудный для меня, прочитать как немец это site^^. Но помощью больше translatorn, я смог registrate я. Как я сказал в названии, я хочу к deprotect карту. Xdep и другое deprotector didn' работа t. И manul i couldn' t делает его, слишком. Больше программ deprotector отсюда (самое лучшее: xdep). Так я хочу спросить здесь. Может кто-то deprotect карта и upload она?? Пожалуйста ответьте в английское но когда вы can' t, неподвижный ответ в вашем язык. Я надеюсь что вы может помочь мне.

Here the link: / Здесь соединение : http://rapidshare.com/files/120542805/NARUTO_1.155.w3x.html

thx / Спасибо
Старый 06.06.2008, 20:28
Fakov
Viva la Fa
Опыт: 102,058
Активность:
I am Russian))) . I understood you. But if you want to deprotect your map, go to http://xgm.guru/files.php?section=wc3&do=search&fc=1&perpage=50&page=2 and download DEPROTECT programm. I think, it will be easy for you.
Старый 06.06.2008, 20:35
Mihahail
๏̯͡๏
Опыт: 17,766
Активность:
Use the special programs for retale it
Старый 06.06.2008, 20:47
Fakov
Viva la Fa
Опыт: 102,058
Активность:
LORDSTORM Write here something, if you downloaded DEPROTECT programm.
Старый 06.06.2008, 20:50
adic3x

Опыт: 108,439
Активность:
why you need to deprotect this map? if you want look how it work, you can do it in any MPQ editor, if you want extract some model/textures you use again any MPQ editor...

i shall remind what to restore GUI triggers it will be impossible, in any case you the half-account after deprotect JASS code

and certainly we are not engaged in support of plagiarists)

ADOLF добавил:
//some map really can't be deprotected with depro-tools
Старый 07.06.2008, 10:31
LORDSTORM

Активность:
Thanks.
I say you why i want to deprotect the map...
The map is really great, but there are two BIG problems.
1. The maker made a map about Naruto and put there a hero which doesn't belong to Naruto. Besides that Hero is really imba ( really good = imba)

2. He made buttons, and there is no explication what the buttons means. ( there is no yes, or no , and there is no question, what we want to choose, and what that makes)

The other big problem: There is not one Website , where i can download the map. And there is no information about th maker... I think i downloaded it from a hosted game.
So i have to change is on my own.

But the map deprotector xdep couldn't do that, he got an error. And i did all right. You can try yourself. And the other programs are only to get a model or so. But that i don t need.
I only want to fix two big mistakes to make the map good...

LORDSTORM добавил:
sry, that i post now again.... I downloaded the Wc3 Deprotector:

» | WC3 | Deprotecter | 3044 | 31.08.04 | 1112 kb | Download
» Утилита, предназначенная для снятия защиты с карт WC3. Имеет также множество мелких, но полезных функций.

I get there and error, when i try to start ist. Modle not found... couldn't find MFC70.DLL (MY translation^^)
Старый 07.06.2008, 17:45
adic3x

Активность:
you just cannot run xdep? TT, google pawnz!) (really, you can find any ***.dll there^^)

but i am not sure that you can deprotect your map... in many maps after deprotect it is impossible to play

Цитата:
» | WC3 | Deprotecter | 3044 | 31.08.04 | 1112 kb | Download

hmm, use it (if you yet did not try it):

http://dimon.xgm.guru/xdep/xdep-20061002.zip

though if you want to alter that it can be very difficult... you should to know as a minimum JASS
Старый 08.06.2008, 13:01
LORDSTORM

Активность:
I think you didn't understand me...
Xdep runs at me. I depreotected 4 maps already, BUT he can't deprotect the "Naruto Aos Map" . Try yourself, then you will see it...
And the other deprotector gets errors at me....
did you now understand me? Sry my english is bad^^
your storm
Старый 08.06.2008, 15:05
adic3x

Активность:
Цитата:
I think you didn't understand me...

maybe)
Цитата:
my english is bad

my too...

so, in aytomatic deprtector can't deprotect your map - use MPQ editor and edit all files manually (but it not easy...)
Старый 08.06.2008, 19:13
LORDSTORM

Активность:
I couldn't depreotect it....

But i could do it with the mpqrecover, i saved the blp files etc. to mpq then in winmpq i could delte inuasha ( the imba hero).

But can you tell me why i get an error at the deprotector??

LORDSTORM добавил:
can you send the thread of the program?
Старый 08.06.2008, 21:49
adic3x

Активность:
Цитата:
the thread of the program

http://xgm.guru/forum/showthread.php?t=6817 - ???

Цитата:
But can you tell me why i get an error at the deprotector??

it is simple cannot... do it in mpq editor manually...
Старый 09.06.2008, 09:11
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск