XGM Forum
Сайт - Статьи - Проекты - Ресурсы - Блоги

Форуме в режиме ТОЛЬКО ЧТЕНИЕ. Вы можете задать вопросы в Q/A на сайте, либо создать свой проект или ресурс.
Вернуться   XGM Forum > Warcraft> Карты и проекты
Ник
Пароль
Войти через VK в один клик
Сайт использует только имя.

Закрытая тема

StasMaN

Опыт: 85
Активность:
The Ultimate Battle Grounds
Presenting you the Ultimate Battle Grounds !!!

There is a legend of a sacred place , called Nexoria , where the greatest of the greatest can test their powers in glorious battles and various challenges .

The heroes :

Zombie Assasin

One of few zombies that acquired free will when Archimonde died . He spent countless years training and now he's ready to show off !!!

Lonely Samurai

After his clan was slain , he was the only one who survived . He trained alone , wandering through the continent , helping people and defeating evil doers . When he heard about the tournament , he decided to test out his strength in this honorable combat .

Nightmare

There is a legend of mysterious creatures , called by people simply - Nightmares . They have no fear , feel no pain and have no mercy for their opponents . They appear everywhere , where heroes are fighting and slay everyone , feasting upon their souls . So contestants will have a serious challenge .

Jungle Overlord

Terror of the jungle , greatest fighter and mightiest voodoo champion , Jungle Overlord is always prepared for any kind of battle . Sadly , countless years have passed and faith and respect of other jungle creatures has gone away , and the only way to prove himself is winning the contest .

Ent Protector

A mystical creature , found in elven forests . He was sleeping for over ten thousand years , when some person accidentaly awakened him . He followed that person all the way to Nexoria , just to take revenge for the awakening . When he finally got his revenge , he found out that the only way out is victory of this tournament .

Elven Avenger

When Daelin was young , his family was captured , tortured and then killed by strange creatures . He spent all his childhood on training and learning the arts of nature's control . Now's hes ready to avenge the death of his family , and winning the tournament is the easiest way to attract the killers .

Priestess
girl

When the girl was young , her parents wanted her to become a cleric . But she wanted to become more then a simple healer , so she secretly learned the art of shadow magic . Now she found a great opportunity to find out , if all the hard work wasn't pointless .

Monk

Monks are great at fist combat and they are able to use various healing and enchanting abilities to help them in battle . Best of the monks was invited to the tournament , to prove that monks aren't old and weak people .

More about the map :
Ultimate Battle Grounds will be a unique style map , featuring intense gameplay and various modes .

Gameplay :
Each player will choose a character which abilities have only 1 level at all times , so it will be fair for everyone . Also the map will include -save and -load systems , saving your statistics and allowing you to advance all the time , but still keeping fair game for everyone , newbies and masters .

Features :
Reputation system , reputation will be required to unlock some secret items and extra stuffs , that won't cause huge imbalances between newcomers and masters of the map , but might affect the gameplay a bit , also they will be useful in all kinds of situations .

1 level skills and no level up bonuses : it won't matter , what level the players will be , since their gameplay and intellect will count , not the abilities and levels .

-save and -load systems , you will be able to save your achievements , reputation and other things that won't cause imbalances .

Various game modes , keeping fun and non-monotonic gameplay all the time .

The modes :
Free For All battle - the battle will last till someone achieves the kill limit or any other condition that will be set .
Team Battles - same like Free For All battle , just teams will collect the kills or any other required "things" together .
Free for All Survival mode - creeps will keep spawning in the arena and the last remaining player will win .
Divided Survival Mode - players will be divided into few groups , the last standing group will win .
Team Survival Mode - players will work as a team to survive rounds of monsters and bosses , the longer they'll survive , the better the rewards will be given to them
Roulette mode - players will fight in team or free for all battles , but with specific conditions set for each round (for example : no spells , no normal attacks , low movement speed and etc.)
Conquest mode - control points will be assigned on the map . The player controlling the most control points will be the winner .
And more ....

Team members I am looking for :
A terrainer (I am seriously bad with terrains)
An artist (loading screen , icons , etc)
Idea/Suggestion givers
Bug testers
Website maker (someone who could make a decent website)
Anything else you can come up with

Отредактировано StasMaN, 02.09.2008 в 22:47.
Старый 01.09.2008, 19:53
Korneliy
DMF
Опыт: 23,443
Активность:
кривой английский, делайте по-русски. Криво расставлены знаки препинания. В целом - любопытно.
Старый 01.09.2008, 19:59
Nightmare

Опыт: 7,122
Активность:
Are you from U.S.A. or England???

Nightmare добавил:
Просто натырил моделей и все нужно было свои делать хотяб половину.
Старый 01.09.2008, 20:00
Олежа

Опыт: 3,283
Активность:
Hmmm.... I know these models! Tell me genre of the map. This is only idea or real map? I`m sorry, but my knowledge of English language not well. I`d be the terrainer but I busy in some projects.

Bloodrammer добавил:
Только смущает ник СтасМэН. Зря я распинался что ли? Но я действительно знаю инглиш не очень хорошо. И по моему, это не Terrainer, a Landscaper.
Старый 01.09.2008, 20:04
StasMaN

Активность:
I'm from Lithuania , I can speak Russian , but I'm better at english ;]
Старый 01.09.2008, 20:11
Korneliy
DMF
Активность:
like this idea, i like good BG. but we can see only description and no more. -)
Старый 01.09.2008, 21:13
StasMaN

Активность:
I haven't credited the modelers in the info , but I did in game , quest menu ;]
Ja nedal credita tolko zdes , no v mape ja zdelal Credits v quest menu (f9) ;]
Старый 01.09.2008, 21:24
krimatoriy
U.C.
Опыт: 2,654
Активность:
Why do you not going into the us sites?
Старый 01.09.2008, 21:40
StasMaN

Активность:
Because this site's model are very high quality ;] I'm showing off my project in lots of sites tho ;]
Старый 01.09.2008, 22:02
Nightmare

Активность:
Do you know some US sites where can we get some models or programmes of WarCraft?

Nightmare добавил:
It's good that you think that this site is a place where you can get a high quality models.

Nightmare добавил:
And i like your hero Nightmare

Nightmare добавил:
because i an Nightmare too =)
Старый 01.09.2008, 22:59
House MD
I'm not all guys
Опыт: 14,862
Активность:
Nightmares animations is pathetic...
Старый 02.09.2008, 00:36
Korneliy
DMF
Активность:
Nightmare не понял. учи язык.
[+] замечание от dk: Не переходим на личности...

Отредактировано dk, 02.09.2008 в 16:17.
Старый 02.09.2008, 09:58
House MD
I'm not all guys
Опыт: 14,862
Активность:
Nightmare что не так? У модели кошмара просто ужасные(хоть и стандартные вовские) анимы. Не потому, что они плохо выглядят, а потому, что не идёт духу боевая кулачная стойка ну никак просто.
Старый 02.09.2008, 11:01
Ksax
Взрываю ваше вображение!
Опыт: 4,349
Активность:
Увы в чисто английский проект играть не буду из принципа.
А вот у автора скорее всего просто нашей клавы нет.
Старый 02.09.2008, 11:02
DFlyer
<3 MJ
Опыт: 42,879
Активность:
Stop flood.
Старый 02.09.2008, 12:11
ScorpioT1000
Работаем
Опыт: отключен
What about inventory?
Старый 02.09.2008, 15:07
StasMaN

Активность:
ksax , I don't give a damn
ksax , o mne po***
Nightmare www.hiveworkshop.com
Scorpio , standard one
Scorpio , standartnij ;]
Старый 02.09.2008, 17:24
kainer
Из темноты
Опыт: 14,452
Активность:
StasMaN it is interestingly, yes. What about percents?
Are you now that limit for multiplayer is 4.0 mg?
Старый 02.09.2008, 19:12
StasMaN

Активность:
Kainer , it's kinda new so percents aren't big , but that doesn't mean it won't be finished ^^
And yeah , I do :P
Старый 02.09.2008, 19:15
Nightmare

Активность:
I am very interested in Nightmare. In it's info sad that it feels no pain, so how can we kill them???
Старый 02.09.2008, 19:44
Закрытая тема

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск